The Vibe I've been feeling lately.
Monday, June 29, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An Introductory Post | Little About Madeline
Hello, my name is Madeline (Mad-duh-line). My name is nothing special, but I've been told it's sweet. I'm 16 at the moment and h...
-
Just came back from Las Vegas for summer vacation. Beats & AirPods with me the whole time. Music has got to be one of the greatest ...
-
Yes, think of the Lana Del Ray song It's summertime, and I can't help but feel an unwavering sadness. I feel so alone, it's...
-
Hello, my name is Madeline (Mad-duh-line). My name is nothing special, but I've been told it's sweet. I'm 16 at the moment and h...
-
I really don't know what to do or how to act when I'm in an unfamiliar place. I'm either mute or obnoxious, and I never k...
dddddd.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment